Visual merchandising is a great way to attract customers and increase sales by enhancing the appeal of a product or store.
Some visual merchandising examples below;
1. Use bold colours in your window displays. Where possible, choose colours that stand out for greater stand-out potential to others surrounding you.
2. Use informative, direct promotional signage to guide your customer through your store – keep it simple
3. Use language that sets the tone and encourages them to buy immediately (e.g. ‘first 100 customers’, ‘limited offer’ and ‘get in quick’).
4. Use lighting and signage with lights to draw attention to areas of the store you want to highlight.
5. When designing product or window displays, avoid clutter – Simple is best.
6. Make a big impression at point of purchase with custom, colourful banners.
7. Turn your floors into valuable marketing space by placing durable floor graphics underfoot.
How we can help you with your visual merchandising for your store, Click here to contact us today.
There’s a lot of good reasons to use Vinage Customs, here are just a few…
Your One Stop Shop
We offer an array of inhouse creative, print, production and installation services that give customers confidence that we can handle any project without compromise. We think of ourselves as your full service provider when it comes to all things requiring, design, signage and print.
From initial brief through to concept, then on to the production process and installation, Vinage Customs is well versed in managing complex and challenging projects. You can rely on us to co-ordinate all the trades necessary to implement, not only signage projects, but also full fit outs, ensuring all the approvals and safeguards are appropriately covered.
Peace-of-mind Budget Guarantee
We work hard to help customers achieve their goals and we understand how important it is to deliver both on time and on budget. Every project we’re involved with is fully scoped and quoted and we guarantee to stay within the agreed budget. Should additions to the scope of works be required, we immediately refine our costing to reflect the additions and only undertake the work once approval is provided. In this way we always ensure the peace-of-mind that there will be no nasty surprises!
Package Deals Designed to Help You Save
As a full service provider we like to build lasting relationships with our customers. To encourage this we offer customized package deals, grouping all your yearly needs into a single planned and costed proposal that will provide you considerable savings and maximize your budget. It really does make a lot of sense to plan ahead and save, so we are always available to discuss what projects are on the horizon and how we can help you to plan and save!